7 Reasons to use Video Marketing National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month
Tom Brady is Free… So is our Event! 5 Ways to Leverage GBRN Networking Events
Our Latest Video
Are You Ready for Some Football?
Deflategate is over for now and football is underway across the land. College teams played this past weekend, and the NFL kicks off on Thursday night, with the Defending Champion Patriots raising their Championship Banner at Gillette Stadium, prior to the season opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Excitement and money both surround NFL football and now its time for all the talk to stop and the play to begin. Time for Number 5 Tom!
Want to know how your team will do this year? ESPN has the breakdown on all 32 teams as we go into Week 1.
Are you still sitting on the sidelines watching as your competition uses video marketing to attract, engage and convert what could be your customers? If you aren’t yet convinced that you need video marketing in order to compete in this fast and ever-changing economy, here’s an article with 7 reasons why you just gotta do it.
Mobile Video Marketing Hopefully you are convinced that you need video take your marketing to the next level. But you also want to be sure your website is responsive and will have your video looking great on all mobile devices. Why? More than half of all users are accessing your site from a mobile device, so you must cater to their needs.Home & Business Services Unlimitedis offering websites, social media management, andcustom appcreation as part of our growing marketing business. We know the importance of establishing brand awareness and having a strong social media presence as well as the need for a responsive website, since mobile marketing grows larger and larger by the day. Call for afree web consulttoday. 978-640-1900.
September is National
Childhood Obesity Awareness Month
Childhood obesity is a serious problem in the US. One in 3 kids is considered obese and at risk for adult diseases like Type 2 Diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. The good news is obesity is preventable. Find out how you can help alleviate this problem and get kids healthier.
HBSU and Mass Professional Network are proud to host, “Wine Tasting, Social Media 101, and The Shopping Annuity”, on September 16 at WeWork South Station from 6-9 pm. The event will feature fun wine tasting games, Social Media training from Jeff DeSocio, and a review of the revolutionary concept, The Shopping Annuity. Learn more, and get your free tickets on Eventbrite.Free Wine Tasting Event
5 Ways to Leverage Greater Boston Referral Networking
Greater Boston Referral Networking continues to grow quickly, as our Meetup group closes in on 400 members. So how do we as members and followers of the group cash in or leverage GBRN? Here’s 5 ways you can start to turn network meetings into business opportunities….
1. Attend the Events– can’t stress this one enough. Just being a member on a group list won’t get you anywhere. Attend all the events and get active in the group. All Events are Free in September.
2. Become a Connector– meet and get to know all the members and facilitate introductions of new members who can potentially help each other.
3. Invite Others to Attend Our Events– especially those that are in your sphere, so there’s natural collaboration. Remember, invited guests attend our events for free. All Events are Free in September.
4. Share Referrals– Ask everyone you meet, what they need for home life and business to get better, and actively listen. If someone inGBRN offers a product or service they need, refer theGBRNmember to them. It’s simple!
5. Buy Products and ServicesfromGBRNMembers– a thriving group will buy and sell to each other frequently, and offer testimonials on their experience with these members. Help each other out and use member services when you can.
Focus is a very important factor in good video. Try to zoom your camera all the way in on the subject you are video recording, and focus, then pull out and frame your shot. This is called back focus, so that everything between you and the subject are in focus.
Doing videos yourself and need some help? Why not try ourvideo consulting calls. HBSU can get on the phone or skype with you, and guide you through the process of creating great videos on your own!
Our Latest Video
Check out this recruiting video we just did for the Kappa Delta Sorority at the University of New Hampshire. The chapter will use the video to bring in new members for the sorority. Makes you want to join, doesn’t it?